FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness coaching helps people reach their best health and well-being. Wellness coaches are trained to help their clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
- Accepting you and meeting you where you are today
- Asking you to take charge
- Guiding you in doing the mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- Helping you tap into your innate fighting spirit
- Addressing mental and physical health together
- Helping you draw a personal wellness blueprint
- Helping you set realistic goals; small victories lay the foundation for self-efficacy (the belief that you can accomplish your goals)
- Harnessing the strengths you need to overcome your obstacles
- Helping you build a support team
- Inspiring and challenging you to go beyond what you would do alone
How do I know if Kim is the right coach for ME?
I use wellness coaching to help women in their 50s live their best and healthiest lives, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I specialize in working with you if you feel any or all of the following:
- Feel “stuck” and unable to move forward
- Want more out of life but don’t know what
- Want to build more energy throughout your day
- Feel “out of balance” with your life and your health
- Want to finally stop starting and stopping nutrition and fitness programs
- Want to build more confidence in yourself and your abilities
- Want to start living life to the fullest, whatever that means to you
- Feel successful in other areas of your life, but just can’t get your health in order
- Feel like you’re just not where you want to be and can do better but don’t know how
Where does all the coaching take place?
All Private and Small Group Coaching takes place over the phone. My ReINVENT Your Health 6-week course offers a combination of online and live coaching calls. My Flourishing 50s Membership Program is conducted in a Private “Members Only” Facebook group.
By working with my clients over the phone, I find that they often feel more comfortable opening up more, going deeper, and exhibiting greater authenticity, honesty, and reflection. I have also found that my clients appreciate not having to drive to our sessions; rather, they can “come as they are” from the comfort, privacy, and convenience of their own home or office.
What are the coaching options and fees?
Please see Services for a selection of options to meet your needs.
Do you only coach women who are in their 50s?
I specialize in coaching women in their 50s and my products and services are geared toward the general physical, mental, and emotional transitions that occur during this time of life.
If you are approaching your 50s soon and are ready to prepare for that time of your life, I would love to work with you. If you are in your 60s and beyond, I have a strong network of phenomenal coaches that would be a better fit for you and I would be happy to refer you to. Just contact me and let me know how I can help you.
What do you mean when you say you don’t prescribe anything to your clients?
I believe that I am NOT the expert in my client’s life, rather each woman is an expert in her own life. For this reason, I don’t give advice or tell my clients what they need to do. I am not a consultant or therapist; I’m a coach. This means that I allow YOU to take control of the wheel as we work to bring out the best in you. If I have a suggestion or recommendation, I will always ask your permission first.
You can rest assured knowing that you will be heard without judgment. I “hold space” for you so you can feel free and safe to be real and honest. I bring my full attention to our time together so that I can really listen to what’s being said, as well as what’s not being said, understand and reflect, harness your strengths, remind you of your core values, challenge you, and ask the right questions that are going to help you determine what you need to do so that you can move toward the woman YOU want to be, not the woman that anyone else thinks you should be, including me!
Sounds great! I’m ready to get started, what do I do next?
If you are ready, willing, and able to make a healthy change in your 50s, I would love to help you get your TRANSFORMATION started. I recommend that you start by becoming a Flourishing 50s member. From there, you will get to enjoy membership discounts on all my programs. You can learn all about it and become a member today HERE.
If you have any further questions for me, click on the “Contact me” button below to ask your question and I will get back to you shortly.
Thank you for your interest in my coaching services. I hope to get a chance to be a part of your TRANSFORMATION!
Portions of this content adapted from Well Coaches School.